Physical therapy is a proven and effective noninvasive alternative for relief of back and neck pain, back surgery and post surgical conditioning. The goal of our physical therapists is to decrease pain, increase function and prevent future back problems.
Our highly trained orthopedic specialists are certified to create customized rehabilitation regimens that take into account each patient’s unique diagnosis, needs and goals. All treatment sessions are provided in a one on one setting and may consist of:
- Aquatic physical therapy
- Dry Needling
- Core stabilization exercises
- Correction of body mechanics
- Development of a home exercise program
- Joint mobilization/manipulation
- Muscle energy
- Postural correction
- Soft tissue and instrument assisted soft tissue mobilization (Astym/Graston Technique)
- Stretching/flexibility exercises
Patient rehabilitation regimens can be further customized with the use of our cutting edge rehabilitation equipment, underwater treadmill, body-weight unload treadmill and traction devises.